My Blue Dress

I have severe writers block. I can’t even think of anything to write about for the group blogging topic and I’ve known what it was going to be for the past two weeks (racism/classism in Chile, in case you missed that post).

So for now you just get a picture of my new blue dress which I am very excited about! Seriously, I’ve been telling everyone I know about it. I took pictures to email to my mom because when she saw it not on me, just in the box she didn’t think it was cute. When S. came in the bathroom I asked him if he liked it and this was his reaction:

IMG_1884

Comments

1. Fned says:

Two words:

LOVE. IT.

Fned.

2. Clare says:

Heehee. The picture cracked me up– mostly because I am used to your professional shooting of everything. Still, very cute. I can see though how in a box the dress might not have much curb appeal.

Also, can I say how excited I am about this weeks topic– I only wish I had more time to work on it. As is I just got back home from interviews and have another one end of the week or beguinning of next.

As for you… I am sure you will get through the writers block. At least you can talk about the beautiful weather and make all of us in the northern hemisphere jealous.

3. rik says:

definitely something to be excited about, kyle. nice dress. =]

4. EvilJoy says:

The dress is definitely “you.” :) And I’m in the northern hemisphere and my weather’s beautiful!

5. Ritamae says:

Kyle – you have got to get your man a new sweatshirt!! Love your dress and it definitely looks better on you than it did in the box and I’m sure probably even better in person. Isn’t it nice to have a new something that you really love once in a while?

6. Nomadic Matt says:

Found your blog while cruising the web. Interesting reads about life and writing…

7. Lori says:

Ooooh! I like the shoes as much as the dress. Super cute!

8. Shannon says:

The dress is cute!! I love that color of blue!!
    I too have no idea what I am going to write about for Friday, I haven’t really had many experiences with racism here besides my husband always yelling, “fucking Peruvians” every time we go to the extranjeria.

9. cat says:

Super cute, and I love that you’re standing on the toilet. Also, very cool effect with the flash obscuring your face. Web-anon!

10. Clare says: