Fotografia Santiago, Haras de Pirque

Raeanne came to me with some ideas that were music to my ears — vineyard, horses, laid back family session. Right up my alley. I love anything and everything that is different, and shooting a family session at Haras de Pirque definitely counts as a one of a kind experience! We had such a good time with her, Pablo and Martin, running around, enjoying the fresh air and taking some pretty pictures.

Love this last one. It deserves to be hung up gigantic on their wall!

Comments

1. Nessa K says:

This location is beautiful and your photos are stunning! I love love LOVE the shot of the little boy looking at the horse in the stable. His expression is priceless. =)

2. Johanna says:

It has to be a good set when there’s a cat :) Amazing captures of a beautiful family and location.

3. Shella says:

Oh what a cute family! :) It must’ve been so much fun capturing these!

4. Love how you captured this families playful nature. Lovely work.

5. Joshua Gull says:

#6 is priceless! I love the last one too! Great work Kyle. Looks like you guys had a blast!

6. Darko says:

Great set. I love the shot of the kid looking through the gate at the horse. Great light and great expression. Beautifully captured.

7. Cassie Rose says:

Kyle, what an awesome setting and a beautiful family… you really rocked it. I love the landscapes.

8. Herman Au says:

my favorite is the boy blowing the dandelion where the nosy cat looks from behind!

9. ayesha says:

ohhh just fantastic as usual kyle. love at first shot for me – loooove the location! but i love the little boy more :) so exuberant and that close-up smile is such a winner! fabulous family session.

10. Laura says:

What an adorable little family! You really captured their personalities. And where did the random cat come from? Fits right in!

Aw, I love that one where he’s holding mom’s legs. Well done!

12. Bill Millios says:

Does that kid love the camera or what? :^) Awesome work. I agree, last one, printed large, on the wall.

13. I really love photography in the moment and the interaction of the family. It’s so real and beautiful!

14. Sherry says:

The blues! I love that they are wearing blue to match the blue trim of the house and the blue flowers outside of the house. It just pops. :) Wow, the location is stunning.

15. Louise Anderson says:

Thank you from the Canadian Grandma for all the great pictures!

16. Kyle says:

You are very welcome, from the American photographer :) glad you liked the photos!