Wedding Photography Chile | Claire y Esteban

Esteban hates photos. Esteban hates posing for photos.

Lucky for me, he loves us and he loves his wife, Claire, even more, so he was a willing participant in this photo shoot.

We drove out towards the Termas Colina. By the end, Esteban stopped the car and suggested a spot for a photo. I fell off my seat. And then when I was done rolling around in the grass out of shock, I stood up an took a picture.

Very similar to how Seba hates the world, so I feel like I’ve won the lottery because he likes me…I felt like I won the lottery because Esteban actually wanted to be in a picture in a certain spot. And then at the end when he said he HAD FUN at the photo shoot, I felt as happy as if I had won the lottery AND Papito had learned how to talk.

How could you go wrong with this scenery?

I extra love this one for some reason.

Ladybug!

Esteban is a mining engineer or a something engineer that works with the miners so this picture is kind of fitting :)

Haha, Claire! This one is SO cute!

Comments

1. Nessa K says:

You’ve really outdone yourself, Kyle – these are amazing! #22 belongs on post cards and #13 belongs on a giant canvas in a living room.

2. Vivian says:

wow!!!!!!! Can this couple be any cuter??????? Those pictures were amazing! For some reason I got the goosebumps as I was looking at them. The ladybug on her dress…I have no more words..simply spectacular!! I’m sharing!!!

3. stefanie says:

Kyle – these are really great. I love the expressions you caught and how unique they are. Truly…these are awesome!

4. Deidre says:

Esteban doesn’t even look resentful of having his photo taken!

These are soooo great! and her dress is AMAZING

and the scenery is just out of this world.

5. Caitlin says:

Gorgeous photos, one is better than the next. I like the huasos. The bride could rock a toothpaste commercial! I love her emerald earrings. It’s so obvious that they are in love and really enjoy making one another laugh.

6. Angie says:

Such beautiful photos. The colors really stand out! And the photos are fun too.

7. Daniel says:

Kyle, those wedding photos in the valley are awesome. Looks like such an awesome place.

8. Joseph says:

Again with the locations Kyle!
    Amazing pictures, Claire photographs really well!

I think these are the best pictures you’ve ever taken. The light is perfect, the colors are amazing, it looks fun as hell and yet still totally glam and creative – I am in love.

10. Claire says:

Kyle and Seba you guys are so awesome! Thank you for this amazing gift that we will treasure forever. We had an awesome day with you and now these fabulous photographs! I love each and every one!

11. Laura says:

Wow what a stunning location! These photos are just fantastic… I can’t get over the light. And she just makes the cutest expressions!

12. Rae says:

Wow what beautiful photos!! What a blessing to be able to photograph with such amazing scenery! Those locations are breathtaking and you’ve done them, and your cute couple justice! x

13. Leo Druker says:

I LOVE these. So much emotion and of their personality comes through in every frame.

14. Zack says:

#22 and #24 did it for me. GREAT portraits. Plus, if I lived in a place with scenery like that available, I don’t think I would EVER be at home. “Where’s Zack?”, “Oh, out in the mountains…AGAIN”

15. Nicole says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos. They DO belong in a magazine. And how is it that every single person you photograph is beautiful to begin with?

16. Csanad says:

geez, this is mindblowing. that location is a killer and you made the very best out of it.

17. Cassie Rose says:

They look like SO much fun, and you totally rocked the session! The location is amazing. Great work, Kyle. 31 is absolutely my favorite!

18. Teresa K says:

You like smooshie, crinkly, happy noses, don’t you? Me too!! :) Excellent imagery Kyle…for real.

19. Adore Amore says:

Your images kept getting better and better and better when I didn’t think it could get any better. I smiled the entire time going through this post.

20. Aggghhhhh! I can’t pick! There is way too much awesomeness here to choose. So so well done! Love it.

21. Rita says:

I second that “wuou.” These are amazing. You would absolutely never guess that this was torture for Esteban, never ever. And the lighting . . . gorgeous. And the couple . . gorgeous!!!

22. Gorgeous couple…and I’m having a location envy! Beautiful shots, Kyle!

23. Stunning and so colourful. Great that he got into it and had a great time too!

24. Kalcit says:

Beautiful couple, and amazing scene.

25. alexbee says:

number 7 is perfecto. actually, it’s all perfect

26. Kyle, this is just flat out gorgeousness. Seriously. And that bride’s smile is seriously contagious.

27. Dennis Pike says:

Really great stuff. AMAZING location. top shelf.

28. Kai Heeringa says:

I love number 10 and number 19 :)

29. Ceri says:

So many things I love about this shoot! I love the way she looks when he’s kissing her. Haha. And I love that picture of him picking her up near the car.

Her dress is so gorgeous and they make such a beautiful couple.

30. These are so pretty Kyle. Love the sweeping landscape and how golden her skin is in the sun. Pretty.

31. hahaha, the one with her holding is a shovel is great! what a unique setting!

32. Catalina says:

I LOVE #3!!!! you are really too talented!!! it makes me & andre to take photography classes! :)

33. Elizabeth says:

Wow! These are INCREDIBLE! I agree whole heartedly with everything that has already been said by everyone else who has been blown away by these photos. I love every single shot! {And I totally wasn’t expecting the shot with the car either!}

I love how he hates taking photographs, but all he has to do is LOOK at her, and she starts glowing with radience. Wonderful, these are gorgeous!!

Trackbacks

1. [...] my damn shoes! Though the pictures were worth it. This was from Claire and Esteban’s trash the dress in Cahon del [...]