Brenna y Pancho

Brenna and Pancho are two of my best friends in the whole wide world so this wedding day was extra special to me. Though I think this wedding in general was maybe extra special in general, to anybody, just because Brenna and Pancho are extra awesome!

Both of them are so full of life. They live every day laughing hard together, making the people around them smile. I feel like a cooler, better, more positive person simply because I know them. I’m thankful to have them as friends and I’m incredibly thankful to have been a part of their wedding day. It was incredible.

Click on the first photo to see a slideshow with more photos!

I never do this…post photos that have no other value other than the bride looking STUNNING. But I did it in this post. TWICE! Brenna and her eyelashes made me do it.

The Iglesia Colegio Carampangue is probably my favorite place ever for a matrimonio Catolico in Santiago. It has the best light!

Obsessed with this ceremony shot!

Aaaaand this one. FAVE.

Comments

1. Que perfectos los momentos, las de su ceremonia ¡Stunning!

2. Kai says:

Frame 27. So awesome.

3. Leslie says:

So gorgeous! So much love and happiness and joy! I especially like the one with the little girl during the ceremony and that last cake shot. Brenna is STUNNING! Fabulous work.

• Adam Schweickert says:

So many good shots but I just love the one of the little girl in the aisle as well … especially as the bride and groom are looking lovingly at each other in the distance. It’s like future, past, and present all wrapped up into one. Or the little girl is just lost. ;)

4. Jim says:

Awesome stuff, you’ve really captured some great moments. Love that first dance shot. Nice work.

5. Dale Foshe says:

Wow…. just wow. So stunning. The dance pictures are amazing!

6. Marianne says:

I love this set! Such an awesome use of light and composition. It is so fun! +1 on that last image too, so rad.

Kyle, I adore everything about this wedding and how you captured it.

8. shyann says:

Such a wonderful wedding Kyle!! Love all the great moments you captured.

9. your colors amaze me, and this wedding and couple are so gorgeous! these photos have so much warmth to them.

10. Johanna says:

BOOOM! Your work always speaks to me in such a beautiful and unique way.

11. porter says:

i feel like ive said this a billion times, but you absolutely KILL IT kyle, every time. im dying over those silhouette shots at the altar, beautiful

12. Nikki says:

That ceremony shot, the one you’re obsessed with, rightfully so. Stunning work Kyle, I love all of them but #27 is the winner for me.

13. Tenielle says:

Oh snap. Number 6 took my breath away and then it only continued as I scrolled through. Killer Kyle. Even more amazing that they’re your dear friends, what a privilege.

14. Sarah says:

This is so great, so many beautiful moments and that last shot is amaaaazing.

15. These are just incredible. I love that black and white wide shot portrait of the bride and groom. That deserves to be printed on a giant canvas!

16. Marianne says:

Is it bad if I comment twice?? I just really love this wedding <3

17. Perfectly composed, perfectly captured moments. Very lovely work.

18. Jenny GG says:

BEAUTIFUL! love your use of light… that shot with the bride, the veil, and the ring was amazing

• Manuel Sepulveda says:

No conozco a la artista que registra estas fotos,pero de después de observar los registros gráficos, que duda cabe de lo reseñado por Ella, en relación con la ” luz ” que le regala el lugar al servicio del dominio de la técnica,para plasmar digitalmente, lo que el ojo de los asistentes nunca vieron.Estoy casi seguro de que Keyle,aun no toma su MEJOR registro…..
      Felicitaciones

19. Derek says:

Phenomenal wedding Kyle, you really captured their day and told their story beautifully!