Matrimonio Club de la Union | Fran y Pablo

Fran and Pablo are wonderful. They’re good friends of one of my couples from last year so obviously I knew they’d be awesome and so would their wedding!

The day of the wedding was hilarious. Except nothing hilarious actually happened, but Fran could NOT STOP LAUGHING! She was so relaxed about everything.Ready way before it was time to leave, she just sat down on the floor to go on facebook on her phone and chill. What a happy giggly bride. Heart her big time.

Personality wise, Pablo is the opposite of Fran. He’s a little more serious, a little more reserved. He doesn’t show his happiness outwardly the way she does. But still. You can see it in the way he looks at Fran. You can’t hide your love for her from me, Pablo, MWAHAHA! Hahaha :)

Watch the full slideshow HERE!

I don’t know why but I am obsessed with these two car photos. There’s just something about them.

This photo makes me smile!

Haha, pretty sure Club de la Union will never let me back in after I had the novios standing on the bar :) Wooooorth it.

Favorite first dance photo EVER!

Comments

1. Luis Godinez says:

Love all the sweet emotions plus the stellar play on light and shadow. Gorgeous imagery.

2. Heather K says:

That ceremony shot showing the guests… WOW. You blow my mind, Kyle. Awesome, awesome work!!

Fran’s smile is contagious! And I love both of their expressions as they leave the church :-)

4. Avelaine says:
  5. Deidre says:

I love image 24! It’s amazing.

6. Amazing work Kyle! Love the priest’s hand held up above their heads – you’ve captured some awesome moments!

7. Damn…so many amazing images. Love that first dance shot!

8. Kyle!!! seriously? could there be a more beautiful place for a ceremony? And I have to agree I am super obsessed with the car photos too.
    BTW, I don’t know where I have been… but I just noticed I am commenting on a brand new site. I love it. it looks awesome!

9. Denis Adonis says:

misteriosas fotos de auto. Que linda la foto del candelabro!

10. Love your compositions, Kyle. All of these look beautiful!

11. Mary Sylvia says:

Kyle, this is crazy, your work is getting out of control good. Breathless-like.

12. What a beautiful ceremony. They just look so happy in your photos Kyle.

13. Jack Chauvel says:

What a joyous wedding. Love that shot of the bride laughing in the morning, totally sets the feel for the rest of the day.

14. Kyle, I second Mary Sylvia. That first image of the dress. Dang.

15. Jon says:

killer stuff Kyle!

16. Gerardo Cano says:

I love your work and I love your blog. Of all these photos would not know which I like best because they are all very nice, but the first of the bride’s gown seems very very nice