Pequi y Waldo

I am so, so SO happy that I got to be a part of this wedding. Carolina and Waldo are this beautiful couple with such a history of love. They have four daughters, they’ve been together for 14 years. Their house is stupid amazing because Waldo is an architect and he designed it and they’re both creatives so the aesthetic is simply beautiful.

In the morning while they were getting ready and I was taking photos of them in this house, this HOME, where they’ve lived and raised their daughters, I thought how special it was that they spent their wedding morning there. I can’t wait until their kids are older and can look back on these photos and try hard to remember what it was like to be that small, to remember living in that house as a child, to try and recall how they felt the day their mom and dad got married.

Please, watch the slideshow. It tells the story waaaay better than just a few photos in a blog post!

Que mujer mas bella!

If you haven’t watched it already, click on the last photo to see the full slideshow. DO IT!

Comments

1. coler says:

Good lord you’re bringing the heat. The weddings you’ve been posting lately are consistant and spectacular. This is wicked-awesome.

2. These photos make me so wish I had been there! Absolutely wonderful journalism. :)

3. JC Page says:

Beautiful work – stunning moments. Love it.

4. Kyle these are so bright and lovely. Stellar running up the steps shot.

5. You kind of blew my mind with that very first shot. This is one seriously beautiful wedding!

6. A wedding story wonderfully told! Fantastic shots!

7. Everything about these screams happy. Made me smile looking through all of your images!

8. Mercedes says:

Serious. You have *it*.

9. ed peers says:

Always superb Kyle!

10. Sarah says:

So so gorgeous, I think that bride is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.

11. Leah Muse says:

So beautiful. Love how you capture things in a way I’d never think to look. You are so goooooood.

12. god, kyle. you just capture emotion so well, and there’s always an air of mystery to some of your images. you make me want to move to chile.

13. Gorgeous work and great eye for catching the emotions throughout the day!