Yumey y Seba

February 16th, 2013

Yumey and Seba’s wedding was INCREDIBLE. And how could it not have been? They are two incredible human beings. They are both intelligent and curious, the kind of people that want to explore the world, that want to know more, about people, about places, about everything. Curiosity is one of my favorite traits in my fellow human beings and it invigorates me when I meet people like Yumey and Seba. It inspires me to learn and to ask questions. And it inspires me to take better pictures — I want my photos to reflect how interesting and amazing they are!

And their families were so special as well. I loved getting to know Seba’s immense, and immensely spread out family — they all brought different dynamics to the day. And Yumey’s parents and sister were unbelievably sweet as well. Working with such a huge group of awesomeness just makes my life better, that’s pretty much all I have to say about that!

I’m beyond fortunate that I could celebrate and document this moment in their lives. It was magical and I’m a happier person after having been a part of it. Thank you, Yumey and Seba, from the bottom of my heart.

Loooooooooove this shot. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

A shower is always a good place to take a bridal portrait, no?

Ha! Best expressions ever!!!!

Ummm yo. Did I take that? I think I must have blacked out and had a moment of creative genius. Super stoked about this photo!!!

Comments

1. Jane Haglund says:

Todito es superlindo y magnifico.

2. Bernardita says:

Amazing pictures! Really captures this amazing couple well!! We want more!

• Sebastian Saez says:

AWSOME MUCH?
      Thanks for your kind words Kyle! you are awsome! amazing pics!!!
      I def felt a very positive vibe all around and you def captured that in the pictures.
      Cant wait to see the rest!

3. Yumey Cuan says:

Kyle, you are amazing! Thank you so much for capturing every moment, all the different emotions… I have always been a fan of your work (you know it!), from the very first time I saw it in a chance encounter, and I am so happy that you were able to document this special part of our lives. I really appreciate all your comments. We love your work and we love you! Your work, and you, are very moving. Thank you always.

• kyle says:

awwwww, you are the BEST Yumey (and Seba)! I love you guys and I’m soooooo lucky to have met you and photographed you!!!

4. Antonio Cuan says:

Dear Kyle
    What a privilege to have you in our celebration, it was one of Yumey & Seba’s highlights in their weeding. Your goal to capture the essence of happiness has been reached outstandingly. Originality and creativity in each pic, what a pleasure for our eyes!. I am sharing your work not only with the ones involved in this party. As I mentioned to you, I have been related in the design & visual communication field for so many years and hundreds of my colleagues & students will enjoy what you are doing.
    Thanks again for your work and friendship.
    Tony

• kyle says:

What a lovely comment Antonio, thank you SO much. I so fortunate to have met Yumey and Seba and have been a part of their day. It was beyond incredible to be there and feel the love they share! Thank you for your support!

5. That is really awesome, such a lovely wedding. Really think the last picture with the party “hats” are cool. :)